Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Briggs & Stratton 5000 Watt with Hour Meter 030467
Keep your lights on, your food cold, your family connected – and more – during a power outage with this Briggs & Stratton 5,000 watt portable generator. Its easy-maneuvering design also makes it great for home improvement projects and recreational activities. Its Briggs & Stratton® 1650 Series™ engine is rugged and reliable to keep delivering power – even if a power outage lasts several days. Power household essentials with a transfer switch through the 120/240V 30A outlet or power outdoor tools with the four 120V outlets. And the on-board hour meter helps you track total operating hours for doing scheduled maintenance, so it will always be ready to run when you need it most.
- Angled Control Panel - For easy visibility in a power outage
- Briggs & Stratton 1650 Series™ OHV Engine (342cc) - This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability -Featuring 10” Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) - A metal 5 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Hour Meter - Has four 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes an hour meter to plan scheduled maintenance as well as rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Surge Wattage - The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Displacement: 342 cc
- Engine: (Brand) Briggs & Stratton; (Series) 1650; (OHV) Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil
- Wheel: (Material) Never Go Flat; (Diameter) 10 in
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29 in x 26 in x 27 in
- Weight: 178 lbs
- Alternator: PowerSurge
- AMPS: 41.6/20.8
- Gross Torque: 16.50 ft-lbs
- Hourmeter: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Run Time: Up to 10 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Running Watts: 5000
- Starting Watts: 6250
- Voltage: 120/240
- Warranty: (Consumer Product) 2-Year Limited; (Commercial Product) 90 Day Limited
- Engine Type
- 1650 Series™
- 16.50 ft. lb. gross torque
- 342 cc
- 29 in.
- 26 in.
- 27 in.
- 178 lb.
- AC Output
- Running: 5000W; Starting: 6250W; Volts: 120/240V; Amps: 41.6/20.8A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 10 hours @ 1/2 Load