Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Snapper HI VAC® Series P217250B
New, But off model year. Comes with full waranty.
Trusting something proven is a sign of wisdom, which is why the HI VAC® push mower is such a wise choice. Built from thick gauge steel, their quality and performance has endured for decades. The HI VAC® deck on this push lawn mower efficiently grooms your yard and 3-N-1 versatility lets you mulch, bag or broadcast clippings. Mow with this machine once and you’ll see why this is one of America’s favorite walk behind mowers!
- Comfort Zone: Whether it's the starter key or a throttle, the operator zone has everything within easy reach.
- Positively Simple: Snapper's disc drive transmission uses a spinning plate to power a moveable rubber disc.
- Options Are Good: Choose from seven cutting heights that range from 1.25" up to 4.0".
- Grass Gripper: Rear-wheel drive improves mower traction. The smooth-turn differential ensures maneuverability.
- Mower Deck: The secret to the HI VAC® mower's ability to bag or disperse clippings is wind velocity. The unique blade and rolled deck-edge design generates large volumes of air to create vacuum-like suction.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 725ex Series
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Disc Drive
- Ground Speed: up to 4 MPH @ Full Throttle
- Width: 21 in.
- Blade Type: Integral Lift
- Height-of-Cut: 1.25 in. to 4.0 in.
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in. With Ball Bearings
- Rear Wheel Size: 10 in. With Ball Bearings
- Throttle: Yes
- Cup Holder / Position: Yes
- Mulching: Yes
- Bagging: Yes
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Residential Use (Machine): 3 Year Warranty
- Commercial Use (Machine): 90 Day Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 725ex Series
- Rear Wheel Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1: Mulch, Bag, Side